- Shahid Afridi Turns Down The Offer to Act in An Indian Bollywood Movie
- With 3DeeSlide Watch 3D Movies on iPhone and iPod Touch
- Facebook New Messaging System
- Rabba by Shiraz Uppal Featured in Ashayein Bollywood Indian Movie
- Enthusiastic Students Preparing Pakistan’s First Hybrid Car in their Project “Prodigy”
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants has announced that the method of marking of scripts for some papers of ACCA and CAT has changed from December 2009 onwards.
Due to large numbers of Candidates sitting in the exams some papers of ACCA and CAT Certified Accounting Technician Scheme like T9 Managing Taxation and T10 Managing Finances will be marked on screen. This means that the way candidates filled up their answer sheets is also changed.
Now Candidates have to Bubble in the right choices with Black Ball Pen and have to avoid writing in between the margins of the answer booklets.
On Screen Marking means that the answer scripts will be scanned to Computer and will be checked on a computerised system.
Earlier ACCA had introduced Objective part in papers from June 2009 onwards.
The injection of a large number of students into ACCA is causing ACCA to use the latest available technology.
With the increasing globalisation educational bodies should award a large number of scholarships globally to deserving students.