- The famous Social Network Facebook Allows Reunion of Father and Son after 37 Years
- Sign in to Multiple Google Accounts within the same Web Browser
- Six Tools That Website Business Owners On The Move Ought To Invest In
- Facebook Lite for Slow Internet Connections goes Off Air
- Play Facebook Videos on Your iPhone and iPad
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants has announced that the method of marking of scripts for some papers of ACCA and CAT has changed from December 2009 onwards.
Due to large numbers of Candidates sitting in the exams some papers of ACCA and CAT Certified Accounting Technician Scheme like T9 Managing Taxation and T10 Managing Finances will be marked on screen. This means that the way candidates filled up their answer sheets is also changed.
Now Candidates have to Bubble in the right choices with Black Ball Pen and have to avoid writing in between the margins of the answer booklets.
On Screen Marking means that the answer scripts will be scanned to Computer and will be checked on a computerised system.
Earlier ACCA had introduced Objective part in papers from June 2009 onwards.
The injection of a large number of students into ACCA is causing ACCA to use the latest available technology.
With the increasing globalisation educational bodies should award a large number of scholarships globally to deserving students.