- Easy Rearrange a Free Cydia Tweak to rearrange iPhone Springboard Icons
- Five Pakistani Students Students in Intel Science and Engineering Fair 2010
- Add Time and Battery Icon to Multitasking Tray iOS 4.X through Multitasking Time Plugin
- Blackberry Debug Log File Record Activity Performed on the Blackberry Device
- Take-Two Posts Record Earnings; Are Video Games Upstaging Movies?
Apple may sell iPhone 3GS free of cost with a contract after launch of iPhone 5.
Apple is expected to announce its highly awaited new generation iPhone 5 in a few months but before the launch a series of rumors have propelled over the internet that suggest instead of closing the sales for two years old iPhone 3GS Apple will continue to offer iPhone 3GS but free of cost with a two year contract (AT&T).
Although from the circumstances one could anticipate Apple taking off the sales for new iPhone 3GS once iPhone 5 is launched but some critics are saying in order to penetrate market and make more user’s utilize the iPhone countering the growth Google Android Platform. Apple will continue sales for its iPhone 3GS but without any upfront charges.
iPhone 3GS is available currently at a price of $49.
iPhone 3GS was released in 2009 and used iOS 3 although the user’s can upgrade to iOS 4 and iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS.
Let’s wait and watch if these rumors turn true until then stay tuned.