- How 4G Will Change the Way People Think About Mobile Internet
- Apple iPhone 4S Price releasing October 14 2011
- Will the More Advanced Computers Eliminate the Valuable Role of Human Teachers in the Classroom
- Foodistan 8 Pakistani chefs ready to compete their Indian counterparts
- Pakistani university stands 69th in Top World University Engineering and Technology Rankings 2011
In the Apple Let’s Talk event held on Tuesday 4 October 2011 Apple Inc. released their much awaited iPhone 4S, iOS 5, iPod Touch white and new iPod Touch Nano.
According to the sources that were attending the Apple Let’s Talk event the crowd went excited to listen about the introduction of long dreamed feature called “Siri” within the iOS 5.
Actually Siri is the Voice to Text dictation service for devices using the latest heartthrob iOS 5 on their iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV or iPad. Once the Siri service is activated the iPhone user’s can see a microphone icon in their keyboard right next to the space button.
In order to use Siri the Speech to Text dictation service the user needs to tap on the Microphone image and start recording oral conversation to be converted into text alphabets. Once the conversation is over the user needs to press done and Siri will automatically convert your speech into Text.
This interactive and innovative service was long desired by user’s who wanted text to be written automatically once they utter their speech. This service will not only save time of folks like me who are indolent to type each and every word while text messaging.
Thumbs Up to Apple Siri Voice to Text Dictation Service that is an indication of advancement in Technology being used to manufacture Smartphones and iDevices.