- iPhone Carrier Unlock – A Beginners Guide
- Google Nexus 7 Tablet Device by Asus will run Android Jelly Bean
- RainBallet Case for the iPhone protects iPhone from water and dust
- Blackberry Debug Log File Record Activity Performed on the Blackberry Device
- 2nd Generation iPad may Feature Front Facing and Rear Camera
Microsoft has already created a buzz among avid Windows users regarding the upcoming Windows 8 OS.
Today rumors have been popping up over the internet that suggest Microsoft will be releasing Windows 8 RTM “Release to Manufacture” version next month July 2012 at the MGX Event.
The Windows 8 has already received a positive feedback through its Beta version and is expected to gather further accolades among the masses. The Windows 8 is expected to land in the final stable version sometime in the last quarter of 2012 hopefully by October to follow the three year development cycle for newer versions.
It was last week when Microsoft showcased their latest Windows 8 for Tablets and mobile Devices. Lets see how much success does Microsoft achieves for Windows 8 and how much switch over will we get from Windows XP to Windows 8.
For more exciting updates keep it locked to Business Tips.